Mindray DC-80 Ultrasound System
With today’s demanding healthcare environment, a high level of clinical confidence is required to achieve the best patient care. The DC-80 ultrasound system, built on the foundation of Mindray’s continuous focus on premium technology, helps you manage your daily workflow with excellent insights, intelligence, and much more no matter what challenges you face.
The DC-80 system delivers outstanding performance with advanced capabilities for addressing your diagnostic requirements across a wide range of applications. This includes a comprehensive elastography solution with shear wave and strain elastography for tissue stiffness assessment, UWN+ CEUS and quantitative analysis tools for vascular perfusion analysis, Depth VR for vivid 3D/4D with depth perception, and tissue tracking for regional myocardial analysis.
Advanced Imaging Technologies:
- New generation platform with robust processing power
- Optimized touchscreen for intuitive workflow
- Unique dual-wing floating arm with 21.5” monitor
- 12.1” Tilting multi-gesture touch screen
- Single crystal transducers with 3T™ technology for deeper penetration
- Echo Boost™ for image optimization
- Full range of features for radiology, vascular, and cardiac applications
- Advanced auto measurement tools for increased efficiency
- Smart Doppler optimizes color box positioning and sample volume placement
- ART Flow™ for deep vascular visualization
- Wired and wireless data transfer and connectivity
- iTouch™ : one button image optimization
- iStation™ : on-board workstation for patient information management and connectivity
- iClear™ : speckle suppression technology
- iBeam™ : spatial compounding
- iZoom™ : enables accurate viewing of image for user from a distance
- iScape™ : panoramic imaging
- iNeedle™ : needle visualization technology
- iWorks™ : built-in standard scan protocols can reduce exam time up to 50%
- iWorksOB™ : standard scan protocols designed specifically for obstetrics
- SmartOB: automatic measurement of major fetal biometric parameters – BPD, HC, OFD, FL, AC
- Smart Planes CNS; With a simple button-click on a 3D fetal brain volume image, the standard CNS scanning planes (MSP, TCP, TTP and TVP) and anatomical measurements (BPD,HC, OFD, TCD, CM and LVW) are obtained immediately.
- Smart FLC; automatically detects the number of follicles and calculates each volume from a 3D ovarian volume image
- Smart NT: automatic detection and measurement of nuchal thickness
- Sound Touch Elastography (STE); real-time 2D elastography and Young’s modulus quantification for liver and tissue assessment
- UWN+ Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS): enables the DC-80 to detect and utilize both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signals, generating contrast with longer agent duration and lower MI.
- 3D with Depth VR; generates more vivid rendering of images with depth perception
- Smart Track; automatically adjust the ROI position, steering angle of Color/Power, and PW sample volume position during real-time scanning
Karen S. Bubb, BSRT, ARRT(R), RVT, RDMS, Department Head
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Jennifer Schley, RDMS
The Women's Health Group, P.A.
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services