The TE7 combines an intuitive user interface with a simplified workflow, an innovative ergonomic design, and focused exam presets to support rapid and confident evaluation of medical conditions at the bedside. Intuitive gesture controls and focused exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a knob cluttered keyboard. Simply select an exam preset and the relevant functions become accessible on the top level screen. The easy to use touchscreen is very responsive even with gloves, gel, and sterile draping, it is also easily cleaned during an exam with a screen locking feature. The TE7 takes only three seconds to boot up from standby and is equipped with other enhanced features such as iNeedle™ (enhanced visualization for needles), iZoom™ (full screen image), and Smart Track (continuous tracking of color flow and optimization of real-time scanning). With its slim profile, retractable power cable, and built-in battery, the TE7 is easy to transport and store.
A rich application suite and an ergonomic profile make TE7 an excellent choice to meet the required versatility and demands of the fast-paced point-of-care environment.
- Touch enabled user interface for intuitive navigation
- Simplified workflow with focused POC exams
- Frequently used functions on top level screens for rapid assessments
- Fingertip control of imaging modes, measurements, and operating panel
- 15″ high resolution, anti-glare touchscreen
- iTouch™ auto image optimization
- iNeedle™ optimal needle visualization
- Targeted exam presets, such as EM ABD and EM FAST
- Q-path included
- Bar code reader
- Full suite of transducers, including TEE
- Boot-up in less than 25 seconds
- Wall mount or ergonomic cart
- 3 active transducer ports
- Built-in 2+ hour battery
- Built-in wireless communications
- Five year system warranty
Seth A. Carney, COO
Servant Medical Imaging-Oklahoma
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services