Mediso AnyScan® S SPECT Camera
Associated Imaging Services is the exclusive dealer for the AnyScan® S SPECT camera in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota. The AnyScan® S camera is a 4th generation system with sleek design, a small footprint, proven technology, and is competitively priced.
- Single-Head and Dual-Head Options
- Intuitive User Interface
- Triple Function Touch Screen: Operator Console, Acquisition Station, Gantry Control
- Large Rectangular Field of View
- Digital SPECT Detectors
- 180°, 101°, and 90° Variable Angle Head Positions
- Dual Infrared Auto Body Contour
- Total Body Localizer Mode
- Open and Lightweight Gantry
- 505lb Patient Weight Limit
- Dedicated Cardiac Packages
Kelly Denton, Director of Imaging
Southwest Medical Center
Mindy Babbitt, CNMT Lead Nuclear Technologist
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services