New Gamma Camera Sales
Associated Imaging Services is the exclusive dealer for the Mediso AnyScan® S camera in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
AnyScan®S Single & Dual Head SPECT Gamma Camera
Associated Imaging Services has an exclusive agreement with Absolute Imaging Solutions to sell the brand new Mediso AnyScan® S Single-Head and Dual-Head large field of view general purpose SPECT cameras in our territory. Mediso Medical Imaging Systems is a world leader in nuclear medicine imaging techniques.
Here are some reasons to consider the Mediso AnyScan camera from Associated Imaging Services:
- Low cost of ownership
- Small footprint
- State-of-the-art processing workstation with half-time and half-dose reduction software
- Vendor neutral, allowing you to use your current workstation or select an all new workstation
- Unique Table Design (Impressive 505-pound patient load)
- No Encryption Service Keys Needed for in house biomed departments
- Outer Room and Stretcher Mode Capability
- Total Body Localizer Mode
Kelly Denton, Director of Imaging
Southwest Medical Center
Mindy Babbitt, CNMT Lead Nuclear Technologist
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services