The GE Infinia is a general purpose, dual-head nuclear medicine camera. The Infina has all-digital Elite detector technology which optimizes image quality.
- All-digital, high-resolutions Elite detectors
- Cardiac and Whole-Body Capabilities
- Large Field of View Detectors: 21.25” x 15.75” LFOV
- 59 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Real-time automatic body contouring which minimizes detector distance to the patient
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 12’8” x 18’0” – Ideal 13’2” x 19’8”
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 440 Pounds
- GE Xeleris Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Segami Oasis Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services