GE Millennium MG
The Millennium MG is a general purpuse, dual head nuclear medicine camera. With the small footprint and full range of nuclear medicine studies the MG provides, this camera is a great fit for nuclear medicine departments.
- Digital CSE detectors for excellent image quality
- Cardiac and Whole-Body Capabilities
- Large Field of View Detectors: 20.5” x 14.5” LFOV
- 48 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 10’ x 15’ – Ideal 15’ x 15’
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- GE Xeleris Processing Computer
- Also available in cardiac only versions GE MyoSIGHT or GE Millennium MC
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Segami Oasis Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services