The GE Venri is a dual head SPECT camera that is used primarily in nuclear cardiology departments. With the small footprint of the Ventri this camera is ideal for small office settings.
- Two digital fixed 90’degree detectors
- Dedicated Cardiac Camera
- Small Field of View Detectors: 14.3” x 7.3” SFOV
- Small 8’x10’ footprint (minimum room size 8’9” x 11’9”)
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 440 Pounds
- GE Xeleris Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Cedars Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services