Philips ADAC CardioMD
The CardioMD is a very popular, compact, fixed 90-degree nuclear cardiology camera. It’s small footprint makes it a great fit for smaller cardiology departments.
- Two rectangular detectors with fixed 90 degree configuration
- Small Field of View Detectors: 14.2” x 8.0” SFOV
- 24 High Resolution Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 11’ x 10’ (Larger space recommended)
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- Philips JetStream Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Cedars Cardiac Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services