The Siemens C.Cam is a dedicated cardiac camera with a small footprint allowing the system to comfortably fit in a smaller room. The reclining patient chair helps minimize movement which allows for better image quality.
- Two fixed 90’degree detectors
- Dedicated Cardiac Camera
- Small Field of View Detectors: 14.6” x 8.4” SFOV
- 24 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 9’ x 10’ (larger room recommended)
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 450 Pounds
- Siemens E.Soft Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Cedars Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services