The Siemens E.Cam has a great reputation because of its outstanding image quality and clinical flexibility. The E.Cam improves clinical performance and the patient experience.
- Available in single, dual, and variable angle detector configurations
- Cardiac and Whole-Body Capabilities
- Large Field of View Detectors: 21” x 15.25” LFOV
- 59 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Room Size Requirements: Recommended 16’5” x 19’
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- Siemens E.Soft Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Segami Oasis Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services