Siemens Symbia (E & S Versions)
The Siemens Symbia is a multi-purpose SPECT system. The Symbia’s high performance and versatility make it an ideal system for hospitals and outpatient centers.
- High resolution digital detector assembly
- Cardiac and Whole-Body Capabilities
- Large Field of View Detectors: 21” x 15.25” LFOV
- 59 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Automatic body contouring which minimizes detector distance to the patient
- Symbia E Room Size Requirements: Minimum 10’9” x 15’8” Larger Room Recommended
- Table Patient Weight Limit: Symbia E – 400 Pounds
- Symbia S Room Size Requirements: Minimum 11’8” x 16’3” Larger Room Recommended
- Table Patient Weight Limit: Symbia S – 500 Pounds
- Siemens E.Soft Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Segami Oasis Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Curtis Lee, M.ED., KRT, Nuclear Cardiology Technical Director
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services