The DST-XLi is the ultimate open gantry, extra-large FOV, variable angle SPECT camera. It’s unique gantry design and user-friendly operation makes it an ideal camera for cardiology and general purpose nuclear imaging.
- All-digital, large FOV detectors
- Cardiac and Whole-Body Capabilities
- Large Field of View Detectors: 21.3” x 15.75” LFOV
- 94 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector
- Body contouring tracks close to the patient to optimize resolution
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 12’8” x 16’0” – Ideal 15’ x 18’
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- GE Xeleris Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Segami Oasis Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Brian Phipps, Chief Operating Officer
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services