The SMV DSTi offers the ultimate imaging flexibility and quality for nuclear cardiology sites. If image quality and reliability are top priorities for your nuclear lab, this camera would be a perfect fit for you.
- Digital Detectors
- Cardiac Capabilities
- Small Field of View Detectors: 11.81” x 15.75”
- 58 Photomultiplier Tubes (PMT) per detector (50 hexagonal & 8 circular)
- Room Size Requirements: Minimum 10’ x 16’ – Ideal 12’ x 18’
- Table Patient Weight Limit: 400 Pounds
- GE Xeleris Processing Computer
- UltraSPECT Half-Time/Half-Dose Reduction Software Available
- New Windows 7 Cedars Processing Computer
- Extended Warranty
Brian Phipps, Chief Operating Officer
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services