E-CUBE 11 will impress you. It’s the most powerful architecture we’ve ever applied to ultrasound imaging. We’ve worked on all aspects of acoustic acquisition and established signal processing algorithms, enabling you to truly experience the advancement of ultrasound. Supported by ALPINION’s family of proprietary Crystal SignatureTM transducers and solutions for technically difficult patients in every exam type, this platform offers new levels of imaging performance.
The new and intuitive design offers a simple and convenient user experience as well. Continuous support and updates will be provided for the entire life of the product without the need for additional investment. The E-CUBE 11 will enable you to keep up with the latest advancements so that you can stay focused on caring for your patients.
- Fast boot-up
- Internal 512GB SSD
- 5” LED monitor with IPS technology
- 4” LED Capacitive touch screen
- 3 Active transducer ports
- 360⁰ rotating articulating arm
- Built-in gel warmer with 3 temperature levels
- Slim body design with a small footprint
- Front footrest for neutral position of ankles
- 4 cable hooks for cable management
- Lightweight transducers with a comfortable grip
- Auto NT
- LIVE HQ™ Advanced Volume Rendering engine
- Volume Master™ Multi Planar Rendering, Cube CT, and Multi Slice
- Stress Echo, CUBE Strain™
- Anatomical M-Mode
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging), CW
- Auto IMT
- Needle Vision™, Needle Vision™ Plus
- Panoramic Imaging
- Directional Power Doppler Imaging
- Xpeed™ Auto Image Optimization
- 2 year warranty
Director of Diagnostic Medical Sonography at Newman University
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services