In a fast-paced medical care environment, demand continues to increase among medical practitioners for ultrasound diagnostic systems that offer accuracy and convenience in diagnosis process. Alpinion placed its focus on customer-oriented research and development activities to improve diagnosis environment in medical facilities; offer convenient functions with stability in performance; and enhance efficiency in workflow. E-CUBE 15 Platinum is a high-performing diagnostic ultrasound system with its diagnosis process meeting all of your demands.
Sophisticated system and new UI(User Interface) design of E-CUBE 15 Platinum will add premium value to your daily practice. Combination of a vast range of features and the powerful architecture applied will provide superb image quality and help you facilitate productive diagnostic exams. In turn, you shall be able to spare extra time for communicating with individual patients to offer the quality care.
- Fast boot-up
- Internal 512GB SSD
- 21.5” LED monitor with IPS technology
- 10.4” LED Capacitive touch screen
- Motorized-height adjustment of control panel
- 3 Active transducer ports
- 360⁰ rotating articulating arm
- Built-in gel warmer with 3 temperature levels
- Slim body design with a small footprint
- Front footrest for neutral position of ankles
- 4 cable hooks for cable management
- Lightweight transducers with a comfortable grip
- Auto NT
- LIVE HQ™ Advanced Volume Rendering engine
- Volume Master™ Multi Planar Rendering, Cube CT, and Multi Slice
- Stress Echo, CUBE Strain™
- Anatomical M-Mode
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging), CW
- Auto IMT
- Needle Vision™, Needle Vision™ Plus
- Panoramic Imaging
- Directional Power Doppler Imaging
- Enhanced Doppler Performance
- Advanced Xpeed™ Auto Image Optimization
- New Power Presets
- 2 year warranty
Director of Diagnostic Medical Sonography at Newman University
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services