The E-cube name comes from Alpinion ultrasound’s philosophy of 3 “E’s”. Extreme clarity, Efficient workflow, and Ergonomic design and they more than meet these criteria in the E-CUBE i7. Offering a powerful and stable cart-based system architecture and breakthrough design with sliding keyboard cover, the E-CUBE i7 delivers remarkably excellent image performance and comfort for optimal clinical environments.
The compact i7 is versatile, featuring application-specific imaging technology with advanced transducers. From the bedside to the procedure room, the E-CUBE i7 provides ease-of-use and workflow efficiency.
Alpinion’s Crystal Signature™, a new kind of piezoelectric material, shows superior image quality. This high class single crystal technology provides higher sensitivity, better penetration, and less heat degradation than probes made with traditional PZT materials.
- Fast boot-up
- Internal 512GB SSD
- 21.5” LED monitor with IPS technology
- 10.4” LED Capacitive touch screen
- Motorized-height adjustment of control panel
- 3 Active transducer ports
- 360⁰ rotating articulating arm
- Built-in gel warmer with 3 temperature levels
- Slim body design with a small footprint
- Front footrest for neutral position of ankles
- 4 cable hooks for cable management
- Lightweight transducers with a comfortable grip
- Auto NT
- LIVE HQ™ Advanced Volume Rendering engine
- Volume Master™ Multi Planar Rendering, Cube CT, and Multi Slice
- Stress Echo, CUBE Strain™
- Anatomical M-Mode
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging), CW
- Auto IMT
- Needle Vision™, Needle Vision™ Plus
- Panoramic Imaging
- Directional Power Doppler Imaging
- Enhanced Doppler Performance
- Advanced Xpeed™ Auto Image Optimization
- New Power Presets
- 2 year warranty
Director of Diagnostic Medical Sonography at Newman University
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services