Mindray DC8 Expert
With an all new platform, the DC-8 Expert combines high speed hardware, advanced frontal transmission/reception, powerful parallel processing, and patented intelligent algorithms to elevate diagnostic capabilities to a new level. This new version combines the outstanding capabilities of features such as ART Flow™ for deep vascular visualization and Echo Boost™ technology for optimization of images across multiple applications. It’s superior imaging quality is further enhanced by single crystal and 3T technologies which combine to provide improved penetration and higher resolution, resulting in optimum scanning for technically difficult patients.
Advanced Imaging Technologies:
- New generation platform with robust processing power
- Optimized touchscreen for intuitive workflow
- 19″ high definition LCD monitor with 170° viewing angle and wide degree of tilt and rotation
- Single crystal transducers with 3T™ technology for deeper penetration
- Echo Boost™ for image optimization
- Full range of features for radiology, vascular, and cardiac applications
- Advanced auto measurement tools for increased efficiency
- Smart Doppler optimizes color box positioning and sample volume placement
- ART Flow™ for deep vascular visualization
- Wired and wireless data transfer and connectivity
- iTouch™ : one button image optimization
- iStation™ : on-board workstation for patient information management and connectivity
- iClear™ : speckle suppression technology
- iBeam™ : spatial compounding
- iZoom™ : enables accurate viewing of image for user from a distance
- iScape™ : panoramic imaging
- iNeedle™ : needle visualization technology
- iWorks™ : built-in standard scan protocols can reduce exam time up to 50%
- iWorksOB™ : standard scan protocols designed specifically for obstetrics
- SmartOB: automatic measurement of major fetal biometric parameters – BPD, HC, OFD, FL, AC
- SmartNT: automatic detection and measurement of nuchal thickness
Karen S. Bubb, BSRT, ARRT(R), RVT, RDMS, Department Head
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Jennifer Schley, RDMS
The Women's Health Group, P.A.
What Our Clients Say
"We have been partners with AIS for almost twenty years. They understand how important imaging equipment is to a busy nuclear lab, and will do whatever it takes to keep it running smoothly. I have seen them here on evenings and weekends when needed so that we can stay on schedule. They are professional, reliable, and their work is always excellent."
Ravi Bajaj, M.D.
Contact Associated Imaging Services